In stock, ready to ship.
The IN-EI Collection is not available online.
We will be delighted to take your order over the phone, or contact us by email.
- Opal shade of re-treated fiber from recycled PET bottles
- Round White Opal ceiling canopy
- Laser etched Artemide and IN-EI logo
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- 17W LED; 300 lumens
- CRI: 81
- UL Listed
- Designed by Issey Miyake + Reality Lab
- iF Product Design Award, 2013
The Fukurou is an intriguing pendant light from the IN-EI collection By Issey Miyake.
Issey Miyake has long been an icon in the fashion world.
He has now expanded the idea behind his signature origami inspired clothing design to this incredible lighting line.
The IN-EI collection includes nine unique pieces: floor and table lamps, as well as pendant lights, all featuring the same intriguing play of light and shadow.
IN-EI is Japanese for Japanese for “shadow, shadiness, nuance”.
IN-EI ISSEY MIYAKE was born from a collaboration with Artemide marrying their lighting expertise with the Lab.’s innovative approach to the material and design.